Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register?
Registration is online only. All instructions are given.
- Do I need to send any supporting documents with the print out of the Registration Form?
No, you do not need to attach any supporting documents.
- What about the Admit Card?
You have to download the Admit Card and bring a print out of the same on the date of examination.
- What if I score less than the minimum required percentage in my qualifying examination?
If on rounding up, the score becomes equal to the minimum required percentage. For e.g., You need 40% in your qualifying examination to be eligible, then if you have a percentage of 39.5% and above but less than 40%, it gets rounded to 40% and you can apply. But, if it is less than 39.5%, it gets rounded to 39% and you may not apply.
- My MAT score is out of 800. What should be my qualifying score?
If your MAT Score is out of 800, the qualifying score is 550.
- I appeared in an earlier MAT exam and my score is 550+. Can I apply with that score?
Yes, you can apply with your previous MAT Score. Only thing is that, it should be valid. Validity for a MAT score is 1 year.
- Is there separate cut-off for reserved category applicants in MAT/CMAT/CAT/CMSDU Admission Test?
No, the qualifying score for all candidates is same in MAT/CMAT/CAT/CMSDU Admission Test.
- What about Placement?
The Centre does not give any Placement guarantee, but it offers Placement Assistance through its Training & Placement (T&P) Committee. For the 2015 MBA (FT) graduating in 2017, 24 students have already been placed - 18 at Bandhan Bank, 3 at Bharti Airtel and 3 at Pantaloons with CTC onward of Rs. 2.5 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs and Rs. 4 lakhs respectively.
- What about Accommodation?
The Centre provides limited accommodation.There are many private hostels, messes and paying guests facilities nearby the University for both boys and girls.
- My qualifying examination results are still not out. Can I apply?
Yes, we admit provisionally. Your qualifying examination results with the requisite norms have to be submitted before the form fill up of 1st semester examinations, which is usually the first week of November.
- Do I need to bring any documents during GD/PI?
Yes. You need to bring all your testimonials in original during the PI. These are required for verification.
- What about the topics for GD?
The GD topics will be given on the spot.
- What is an endowment seat?
For every programme of study, a few seats are treated as endowment seats. These are seats where candidates have to pay an one-time additional fee at the time of admission. Applications for the endowment seats are received after the regular seats are filled up. There are defined rules for getting admitted under endowment category. Wait listed candidates get priority for getting admitted under the endowment category.
This page is being Updated with more FAQs...keep checking!